Mar 10, 2020
Get involved in the 10 day video challenge. Giving you what you need to start producing the videos that work for you: https://launch4life.com/vlic
Subscribe: Let us do the hard work and send the podcast to you: https://bit.ly/2NZjODA
Review: Share the love and leave a 5* review: http://getpodcast.reviews/id/1375904962
Guest and Episode Links
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwy0QK5wQZghtYH4jVVaAvg
Video Marketing Resources
Clips (iPhone app): https://www.apple.com/uk/clips/
Screaming Frog: https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk
Google EAT: https://moz.com/blog/google-e-a-t
Banklinko (Brian Dean): https://backlinko.com
Enjoy the Episode - Happy Marketing!
Video Marketing is almost essential when it comes to your marketing planning, so today we are going to talk through a whole host of hints and tips to get you set to start or improve your video output with Gillian Whitney, a Marketing Consultant from Launch4Life, who in her own words delivers ‘easy peasy marketing solutions’ to all her clients.
Amongst these solutions is of course, video marketing, something which Gillian has had a focus on for the past few years.
In this episode we cover:
- Ways people should incorporate video into their marketing
- Best place to start with your video
- How to choose a platform
- The equipment you need
- How to develop a strategy
- Software and tools available (and there are loads)!
Gillian mentions A LOT of amazing resources, which can be found in the show notes alongside Gillians 10 day video challenge, which we also discuss.
- Don’t try to be everywhere all of the time. Choose one
platform and do it well before attempting to master another and in
choosing this platform just remember:
1 – To be where your audience is
2 – Be comfortable on the platform you’re using
- When it comes to recording video content, think about what is appropriate for the platform. How long should your video be and to give it additional piece of production value, make sure your lighting is good enough. This can be the difference between a good and a bad video in terms of engagement.
- And finally, check out the show notes for all of the links to everything Gillian mentioned throughout the episode. Even if you just start using one of these it will make you more efficient and improve your video output.
Music Featured on this Podcast:
Sleepy in the Garden
Lobo Loco www.musikbrause.de
Creative Commons License